Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is a strong blog

We all know car dealers use some slight of hand tactics to separate you from your money when it comes time to buy a car (I like to think that I am immune, but it has probably happened to me). But it is a bit different when a kid from your old church sends you a form letter spewing a half-truth trying to get me into some new debt:

"Dear Lee,

I was just reviewing your records and noticed that your Xterra has almost 36,000 miles on it.

Are you interested in selling your Xterra? If so, there is a strong used car market and we may be able to give you more than you would expect.

Should you choose to purchase another vehicle from Baker Jackson Nissan South, we have many new models to choose from.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Brad Baker
Sales Manager
Baker Jackson Nissan South"

Strong market for my used SUV? If we are talking it's value as scrap metal maybe so. This just in: Nissan is having a strong quarter...

No comments: