Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tom Sellek is still alive...


I thought that at this point in the new TV season I would have some new favorite TV shows, but alas, my favorites remain the oldies, so to speak:

1) 30 Rock (Season 2)
2) Friday Night Lights (Season 2)
3) The Office (Season 4)
4) Magnum PI reruns on Channel 55 (Season 1985?)...thank you Tivo for this last one, and confirming once again that a Ferrari must be worn with an accompanying mustache. I saw ole Tom Sellek is now on Las Vegas, but I wouldn't go near that show with a 10-foot pole, afraid I might catch something by just watching it...

Am I missing something? Please let me know if there is a show that's new to 2007 that I should be watching.....

3 comments:

mommaknowsbest said...

It must be in your genes...Tom Selleck and Magnum PI...what can I say...some great memories there.

kevin said...

How hot was Tina Fey dressed up as Harry Potter?

tchmanz28 said...

I would say a solid 8 out of 10. I searched for a pic of that, but no luck...boys becoming men, men becoming wolves