Sunday, November 18, 2007

A better Black Friday...


If you read my blog, then you know I love Amazon.com, and I am on a quest to make sure everyone knows that they sell much more than books - they sell practically EVERYTHING with no tax and free shipping. Good times.

With that being said, Amazon has a great idea for Black Friday...instead of waking up at 6am this Friday to brave the craziness at the local stores, simply go vote on what deal you would like on Amazon.com (like a Wii for $80), and Amazon will hold a raffle for winners. Much easier, and a much better way to do the after-Thanksgiving sale. Enjoy that Turkey sandwich for breakfast, and then visit Amazon.com...

Note - you must vote before Wednesday this week, and must have Amazon account.

Amazon Customers Vote

Last year there was no "raffle" feature, and everyone had access to the deals, which promptly caused Amazon to crash over, and over, and over again. This is much smarter, and less stressful.

I'll give the blog a shot if I see any local deals too good to pass up, and let you know if I snag any of the Amazon deals.

No comments: