Monday, November 5, 2007

There is no substitute....

Put Tivo on the list of products I waited too long to buy, and instead opted for the rip-off. See list below:

Creative Zen....instead of iPod - when I got my first iPod (20GB photo), it blew my mind, and sent my Creative player to eBay heaven

JVC DVR....instead of Tivo- silly me, when I first dumped the sat bill I bought a JVC DVR. Cost me $180, but with no sat or DVR fees I was in heaven. Well, fall TV season rolls around and the new TIVO HD gets cut in half, I decided to jump. I never looked back and also sent the JVC DVR to eBay heaven ...here's a dorky video I used in the auction:



Every other phone....instead of the iPhone - I got this right, but only by a hair. I was soooo close to buying a b-berry, Nokia n-series or e-series, but ended up with the iPhone...incredible.

Next mistake I plan to make....Vista over OS-X......

No comments: