Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


My New Year's resolutions read like a laundry list of stuff I would do if I had more time. Maybe I should make more time. That being said, here's what I'll try to accomplish...

Go fishing on my way home from work, write new songs and perform somewhere, read a book, sit on the tailgate of the truck and talk to my neighbors as they come home, pay off the Xterra, work out more often, learn to do a front flip, sell things I don't want in a garage sale, max out IRA contributions, buy iTunes for all the MP3's I downloaded in college, print out some digital pictures and put them on the walls, change the transmission fluid in our cars, vote in a local election...

2 comments:

The Pereira Family said...

a front flip? really? o.k., o.k. i think you should definitely post pictures of that when it happens. notice i said "when" it happens. keep visualizing my friend...visualizing.

kevin said...

whatever pereiras.

lee, i can do one, and i can teach you how to do one.

we'll just need a lot of beer...