Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Billy Mays has gone too far...

I tolerated your shouting, your fake real-life scenarios where OxyClean takes a stain out of some rare and delicate antiquity like the Declaration Independence, and even thought about ordering one of the products you shill for, but today Billy Mays, you've gone too far. To prove the power of MightyMendIt, Billy cut a hole in a dude's parachute, patches it with his $19.95 product, and sends him to his possible death. Showing how red wine can be taken out of white carpet just wasn't enough for you, eh Billy? Your new high is sending a man to his death to prove that your new product is up to the task. Well I for one....wait, what's that? The guy landed safely? Let me get my credit card info....

Check out unnecessary product use at the 1:00 minute mark.....



Another great TV selling moment. Check Mike Rowe (yes that Mike Rowe) on QVC. Incredible....

2 comments:

Stephanie & Scott said...

I am tired from a full day yet I had enough energy to enter Techman's Blog...now I am laughing out loud. For the record...I would be honored to have P's baby.
-Scott

Ty Camp said...

Great! I watched Mike Rowe's piece and that's 2:52 I'll never get back. Presenting that product had to have been punishment for something bad.