Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

Please excuse my lack of blogging over the past week - I'm offering a full refund of $0.00 to my subscribers. Work is always busy, but my free time as of late has been absorbed by kayaking (thank you craigslist), so much so that Susan has bestowed the moniker "kayak widow" upon herself, giving me the chance to claim the nickname "kayak widower" which henceforth shall be my handle should I purchase a CB radio or become a professional wrestler. So, due to the lack of time and upcoming baby, I have decided to condense my hobby list down to the following activities - kayak fishing, Xbox, mountain biking, golf, guitar, blogging, and commemorative plate collecting. I'll have some items up on craigslist this week for your gawking pleasure as I begin the consolidation effort.

In the meantime, I have 30+ blog topics coming your way, so stay tuned....