Friday, January 16, 2009

Blogging from the EU

Thought i'd get a quick blog post in before I end my trip here in The Netherlands - overall it's been a great experience. It's a lot like being in a Jason Bourne movie - weird sirens going off, people walking everwhere, sidewalks that turn into streets which turn into dangerous situations, and a covert US agency trying to kill you....or maybe it's nothing like that. I digress.

This place is a bike heaven, everyone rides their bikes to school, work, or out for the evening all dressed up. No helmets mind you.

I used a pay toilet just for the fun of it, not as awesome as I thought, although you should never get your expectaions up when using a public toilet.

Prices are out of control here. Most evident are the electronics and cars. Add up the taxes and difference against the Euro and I'm not sure I could survive.

Will post pics soon....

1 comment:

The Pereira Family said...

My MySpace headline will now be, "you should never get your expectations up when using a public toilet." Thank you for the material.