Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Addicted to iGoogle


I officially have an unhealthy relationship with iGoogle. What's that you say? How can someone really be that involved with RSS feeds? On my 4th iGoogle tab I decided it was time to scale back and really take a look at my life, and what info I really needed on iGoogle. Here's the RSS feeds and Widgets I currently employ:

Home Tab - Gmail, Daylight Map, Farside Comic of the Day
Deal Tab - Fatwallet RSS, Dealnews RSS, SlickDeals RSS
News Tab - CNN, BBC, Drudge Report, Houston Chronicle (TX edition), Google News, ESPN, CNET News
Market Tab - Google Finance Portfolio, CNNMoney, MarketWatch

Basically, this allows me to review my email, current deals, global/local news, and the market with seconds...and makes iGoogle my quick fix...give it a try...

2 comments:

Ty Camp said...

Thanks alot, Mr. Eidson. I didn't even know about iGoogle, but now I'm hooked. You're such a bad influence!

kevin said...

dude, you forgot the wikipedia gadget.

and the fact that your background is the Dolce & Gabbana 'artist theme'.