Sunday, February 24, 2008

DVR Picks

Last week I discovered Dexter reruns on CBS, and found that I really like the show now that it is toned down for broadcast television. I caught an episode on Showtime while I was on the road, and it made me a bit queasy (which is also a word that would be a great nick-name for grandma to be Sharon....grandma "queasy"...I like it).

Also check out some spots from our Arrested Development crew - Jeffrey Tambore is staring in Meet the Captain, which I am slowly warming up to - his character worked on the set of Three's Company back in the day and he constantly name-drops it into every conversation - "When I was with 'Three-Co', ..."

And Will Arnett and Will Ferrell are making the rounds promoting Semi-Pro, so set your DVRs for Conan and David Letterman this week for some good time.

No comments: